Fortune Business Insights ™ has released the report entitled "Online Gambling Software Market", which highlights that the market size stood at $ 66.72 billion in 2020 and is expected to exceed $ 158 billion in 2028.
According to the report, the growing demand for smartphones, and rising spending power of users are a few of the factors that contribute to the growth of online gaming.
We should mention that industry software vendors are investing in advanced technologies to improve customer experience, which will increase user interest.
List of key representatives outlined in the report
- Entain plc (GVC Holdings Plc.) (Douglas, Isle of Man)
- Kindred Group Plc. (Valletta, Malta)
- William Hill Plc. (London, U.K.)
- StarsGroup.com (Ontario, Canada)
- Flutter Entertainment Plc. (Dublin, Ireland)
- Betsson AB (Stockholm, Sweden)
- Bet365 Group (Stoke-on-Trent, U.K.)
- LeoVegas AB (Stockholm, Sweden)
- 888 Holdings PLC (Gibraltar)
- BetAmerica (California, U.S.)
Fortune Business Insights explains that the report offers a comprehensive analysis of several factors, such as the key drivers and restraints that are likely to affect the growth of the market in the coming years. The report also provides information on different regions that contribute to the growth of the market.
It also includes the competitive landscape that involves leading companies and the adoption of strategies to introduce new products, announce partnerships and collaborations to contribute to market growth.
18+ | Juegoseguro.es – Jugarbien.es