INTRALOT SA, Integrated Lottery Systems and Services, announces that Mr. Fotis Konstantellos steps down as Member of the Board and Deputy CEO.
He is replaced as Member of the BoD by Mr. Konstantinos Farris who will also assume the position of Group Chief Technology Officer, effective immediately.
INTRALOT Group Chairman and CEO, Mr. Sokratis Kokkalis thanked Mr. Konstantellos for his longtime contribution to the company and wished Mr. Farris every success in his new role. Mr. Farris has served as CTO of INTRALOT in the years 1997-2016.
As a result, the Board of Directors of INTRALOT was reconstituted in its meeting of 21 March 2023 as follows:
- Sokratis Kokkalis, Chairman and CEO, Executive Member
- Constantinos Antonopoulos, Vice-Chairman, Non-Executive Member
- Chrysostomos Sfatos, Deputy CEO, Executive Member
- Konstantinos Farris, Executive Member
- Alexandros-Stergios Manos, Non-Executive Member
- Ioannis Tsoumas, Independent Non-Executive Member
- Adamantini Lazari, Independent Non-Executive Member
- Dionysia Xirokosta, Independent Non-Executive Member
The Board of Directors of INTRALOT was elected by the General Shareholders Assembly on 29 June 2021 with a six-year tenure
18+ | Juegoseguro.es – Jugarbien.es