Gamesys Group seeks to incorporate into its magnificent team in Ceuta a Retention CRM Executive capable of recognizing their most loyal members and rewarding their play with a transparent and authentic suite of benefits that complies completely with their social responsibilities.
Gamesys Group aims to recruit a professional who looks to question the status quo and drive innovation, enjoys cross-departmental collaboration, and truly cares about delivering a first-class experience to their players.
Key skills for the Retention CRM Executive role include the following:
- Knowledge and understanding of the wider gaming industry including CRM is preferable.
- Wider marketing awareness will also be useful.
- Experience in creating and managing promotions
- Creative thinker with a good eye for detail
- Ability to demonstrate experience in project and campaign planning
- Campaign Management / CRM system experience preferred
- Experience working with CMS tools and platforms
- Basic HTML knowledge
- Experience working with task management tools (Excel, Monday.com JIRA, Trello, Asana, etc.)
- Great organizational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be able to fluently communicate in Spanish and English
- Must be organized and capable of working independently to set deadlines and show proactivity in their approach.
- Keen for further development within the role.
For applications or to better understand the responsibilities, benefits and technical skills of the position, we invite you to visit the offer published by Gamesys Group
18+ | Juegoseguro.es – Jugarbien.es